Thursday, July 31, 2008

Top 5 Favorite Programs

A bookish person? No time to watch television? Rather listen to music? Consider watching TV a waste of time? Welcome to my world. But hey, I am not a STRICTLY NO TV GAL. Every once in a while I take time off to watch these programs.

 

CHARMED

            Watch 3 witches � the Halliwell sisters "Charmed Ones" as they use their special abilities to protect mankind from demons, evil witches and warlocks.

 

            I started watching "Charmed" since I was 8 and I have stayed tune till the very end. It has an interesting plot that entices a person to patronize the show.

 

SMALLVILLE
            Watch Clark Kent "Man of Steel" as he struggles to control his supernatural abilities that will eventually transform him into Superman.

 

Smallville's intriguing story accompanied by a realistic science-fiction/teen drama was what caught my attention and not to mention the talented and gorgeous young cast of Smallville.

 

TWO AND A HALF MAN

            Two adults. One kid. No grown ups. Charlie, a happy-go-lucky man living in a luxurious beach-house, accommodates his brother-Alan who was thrown out of his own house and his nephew Jake. The story resolves around their conflicting lifestyle.

 

            The script is hilarious and the acting was marvelous. This sitcom cheers me up instantly whenever I am having the blues.

 

CSI

            Grissom leads his elite team of investigators in solving perplexing cases. With the help of high end equipments and superb scientific skills, the team finds important evidences which are crucial to the case.

           

CSI is highly educational for criminology students. This mind-boggling TV series has definitely sharpen my thinking skills and attentiveness.

 

SCOOBYDOO THE CARTOONS

            The cast consists of a scaredy cat Scoobydoo, Shaggy, Velma, Fred and Daphne. They drive around in their "Mystery Machine" hunting and soling mysterious cases.

           

            I simply looove Scoobydoo. It reminds me of the times when I was a child eagerly anticipating each and every Scoobydoo episode. A must-see shoe for kids of all age.

 



Make the most of what you can do on your PC and the Web, just the way you want. Windows Live

No comments: