Thursday, August 14, 2008

Make a review of your favorite eating place? Include pictures if possible

Make a review of your favorite eating place? Include pictures if possible
>>>My favorite eating place is in pier one MOA, I don't know but for me, the place is cozy, affordable and good customer service!
These are the things i consider most in choosing the best place to eat.
I consider it cozy because eating inside or out, you'll surely have a good time. Inside, you'll hear their choice of music, from R&B to alternative.. It's simply very pleasing to anyone's ear.
Next thing I love about this place is that they offer delicious foods at a great price. Like the refillable ice tea is very reasonable, though they just offer it till 10pm. I also love their lechon sisig and onion rings. Such an irresistible servings they have! You'll surely forget about your diet once you visit Pier One!
For customers, we always wanted to be treated nicely for our own satisfaction. This place can surely give you that satisfaction you're looking for. They make sure that each tables has its own crew to assist you. And all of their crew members are friendly and approachable.
So when my family visit Manila, I plan to treat them in my favorite eating place... which is in Pier One.. I simply love it!

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

No comments: